Safety, Health and Environment for Construction Workers
The Safety, Health and Environment for Construction Workers is a requirement for candidates applying for a CSCS Green Labourer Card. With this simple course (available online via zoom), you can complete all of the training from the comfort of your own home and then schedule your exam at our centre for a time to best suit yourself.
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification.
- Health and safety issues to be managed in the construction industry to protect employees, contractors, neighbours and others
- The basics of local law
- The importance of risk assessments and method statements and the development process
- Site requirements for the welfare of construction workers on site
- Hazards and controls associated with construction sites and activities including working at height and confined spaces
- Site environmental management including management of waste and ecology
This course has been approved by CITB and Build UK, which means our courses are aligned to the Build UK Training Standard and employers can access the CITB levy.
The duration of an NVQ Assessment will be agreed during your Initial assessment & Induction.
However, we would expect your NVQ qualification to be complete within 12 weeks.
Fast track options may be available. Please contact our enquiries team direct for further information.