Level 6 NVQ Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Practice
The Level 6 NVQ Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Practice is designed to assess occupational competence in the workplace. Learners are required to demonstrate their skills, knowledge and experience in the construction site for the chosen path. This qualification is suitable for practising Health and Safety, but not only.
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification.
However, the potential learner must be able to demonstrate that they can meet the skills, knowledge and experience requirements of the NVQ before enrolment.
- Promote a positive health and safety culture
- Develop and implement the health and safety policy
- Develop and implement effective communication systems for health and safety information
- Develop and maintain individual and organisational competence in health and safety matters
- Identify, assess and control health and safety risks
- Develop and implement proactive monitoring systems for health and safety
- Develop and implement reactive monitoring systems for health and safety
- Develop and implement health and safety emergency response systems and procedures
- Develop and implement health and safety review systems
- Maintain knowledge of improvements to influence health and safety practice
The awarding body for this qualification is ProQual Awarding Body and the regulatory body is the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual).
This qualification has been accredited onto the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF).
The duration of an NVQ Assessment will be agreed during your Initial assessment & Induction.
However, we would expect your NVQ qualification to be complete between 4 to 12 months.
Fast track options may be available. Please contact our enquiries team direct for further information.