Level 6 NVQ Diploma in Construction Site Management
The Level 6 NVQ Diploma in Construction Site Management is designed to assess occupational competence in the workplace. Learners are required to demonstrate their skills, knowledge and experience in the construction site for the chosen path. This qualification is suitable for practising Site Management, but not only.
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification.
However, the potential learner must be able to demonstrate that they can meet the skills, knowledge and experience requirements of the NVQ before enrolment.
Candidates must complete ALL of the Mandatory units, plus the Mandatory/Optional requirements from one of the Pathways:
- Building and Civil Engineering
- Highways and Maintenance Repair
- Residential Development
Mandatory Units – candidates must complete ALL units in this group
- Developing and Maintaining Good Occupational Working Relationships in the Workplace
- Allocating Work and Checking People’s Performance in the Workplace
- Establishing, Implementing and Maintaining Systems for Managing Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
- Evaluating and Selecting Work Methods to Meet Project or Operational Requirements in the Workplace
- Monitoring Construction Related Project Activities in the Workplace
- Controlling Project Progress Against Agreed Quality Standards in the Workplace
- Controlling Project Progress Against Agreed Programmes in the Workplace
- Managing Personal Development in a Construction-related Workplace
The awarding body for this qualification is ProQual Awarding Body and the regulatory body is the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual).
The specification for the qualifications has been approved by the Welsh Government for use by centres in Wales and by the Council for the Curriculum Examinations and Assessment (CCEA) for use by
centres in Northern Ireland.
This qualification has been accredited onto the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) and is endorsed by the sector body for construction – CSkills. It provides a progression route to discipline related qualifications.
The duration of an NVQ Assessment will be agreed during your Initial assessment & Induction.
However, we would expect your NVQ qualification to be complete between 4 to 12 months.
Fast track options may be available. Please contact our enquiries team direct for further information.